Thanks to my friend Pam and her friend Christine(?), I got this idea. This is one of the simplest things to create and I think anyone can do it.
What you will need:
Fabric or paper with fun design
hot glue gun
flat head push pins
Clear, glass rocks, with flat side
1. First cut small round circles out of your fabric or paper. Make then about nickle sized pieces.
2. Apply Deco-page glue with small sponge to the flat side of a glass rock. Set aside. Apply deco-page glue to the colored side of your fabric or paper cut out.
3. Place the glue side of the rock and the glue side of the fabric together. Allow to dry.
4. While it is drying heat up your glue gun.
5. Apply a small amount of hot glue to the head of the push pin.
6. Press push pin with glue against the flat side of the rock, that now has fabric/paper on it.
7. Allow to dry and you have decorative push pins.